A smoothie is one of the fastest ways to pack a ton of nutrition into your body.
You can eat it as a snack, or anytime you need a boost in energy.
On top of that, it is one of the best ways to get your fruits and vegetables in at a minimum cost.
The days of dull, flavorless smoothies are a thing of the past.
Today, there are a variety of single cup or single serve smoothie blenders on the market that are easy to use, make incredible smoothies, and can be thrown in the dishwasher or even the micro-.
Wave after using.
If you’re looking for a way to get your fruits and vegetables in your diet in a tasty, convenient, and cost effective manner, then you will want to check out our unbiased single serve smoothie blender reviews.
|Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender||Best Overall|
|Hamilton Beach Personal Blender||Budget Pick|
|NutriBullet Pro||Upgrade Pick|
1. Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender
- Compact size and versatile features
- Variable speed settings, which is great for a variety of ingredients
- Dishwasher-safe pitcher can handle 30oz of whatever you’re making
- Pitcher can be removed to use as a to go cup
- Includes a recipe book with 50 different recipes
- Simple to clean
- Variable speed feature for flexibility
- Broken lid/jar
- Plastic on plastic = bad taste
- Ribbed bottom of cup catches slits of ice
- Design flaws
If you want only one thing out of a kitchen appliance, it’s convenience and versatility. Some mornings you’re in a hurry so you just want to quickly make that smoothie you saw on Pinterest that you know you have the ingredients for. Other days you’re in survival mode so you need to make as much food as possible as fast as possible.
This single serve blender allows you to work large and small with the same machine. You can blend one smoothie that fills the whole pitcher or throw a few things in a to go cup.
There is a larger and a smaller cup and of course a pitcher. But one of the things that we really love about this single serve blender is that the pitcher can be taken apart to make a to-go cup.
2. NutriBullet Pro
- Includes a cookbook for those who love to eat healthy, but hate making time for it
- 1500 power watts
- Includes a vortex extractor that enables smoothies to remain fresh for 2 days
- The large 72-ounce cup is a great addition, for it allow you to make multiple servings at one time
- There is no color combination for the NutriBullet Pro that would not be considered attractive. The blender comes in black, silver, red, white, and blue with the intention of matching with your existing appliances.
- The product is backed up by a 5-year warranty.
- The blades are made of plastic. They appear to be decent, but may not be as durable as other parts of the blender.
- Because the cups are made separately, they are not dishwasher safe.
- At max pulse, the blender causes some shaking on the countertop. In order to reduce this shaking, it is recommended to try to pulse only a few times at a time.
- The blender is fairly loud, although the noise level is low enough that it shouldn’t be a major consideration.
- The blade is difficult to clean because it is so narrow. However, according to many customer reviews, this is to ensure that you are not able to touch the blades.
3. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- This affordable option for a personal blender is fairly unique, with a single serve function
- Nice safety features to prevent burns and spills
- Unique lid on the cup allows you to sip directly from the cup
- Features stainless steel blade base and lid, which allows for the unit to be dismantled for cleaning
- The lid can pop off when you don’t fully tighten it
- The lid doesn’t fit securely on the cup
- It can be difficult to clean all the way to the bottom of the cup
Single serve blenders are ideal for commuters, students, or anyone else who doesn’t want a bulkier item sitting around in their kitchen.
4. Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Blender
- Versatile blender can be used to make a variety of things
- Dishwasher safe parts make cleaning easy
- The long handle offers a great grip allowing you to make longer Nutribullet drinks
- Variable speed settings allow you to utilize a wider variety of ingredients
- Conveniently easy to clean and maintain
- The new lid is the most convenient one they have ever made
3.2 Peak Horsepower
If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen tools, and want something that will deliver you homemade meals and drinks in the process, then the Nutribullet Personal Blender may be what you need. This powerful blender is inexpensive and will give you the same results as you would get from other more expensive brands.
It has five variable speed settings with pulse, allowing you to shred up and crush the ingredients without damaging them.
5. Sboly Personal Blender
- Speed is adjustable so you gain control of the blending process
- Sleek design and comes in multiple colors
- Includes a travel lid, small recipe book, and a carrying bag
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free
- A pain to clean, especially the bottom of the jar
- Can’t blend anything too difficult, like frozen fruit
- The small gasket can wear out after a few months, meaning that it can’t be used
- Doesn’t produce as finely chopped results as larger blenders
This is the perfect small blender for yogurt, smoothies and juice, in fact, it can be used for many other purposes that go beyond the blending of smoothies.
The Sboly Personal Blender is very versatile. You can even take it with you on the go as it is small and easy to store.
It comes with an adjustable blade, and can be turned to fit the needs of the user. Its compact design and range of available colors further makes it a good option of a personal blender.
6. Willsence Personal Blender Portable Smoothie Blender
- Small and convenient for travel
- Build quality is very good
- Loud enough to blend ice cubes and frozen fruits
- There are different blends for smoothies, shakes, coffee beans and so on
- It’s easy to clean, all you have to do is to pour some soap water in and use the hand blender to clean it
- The smallest bottle is 2 cup
- Built from plastic but is difficult to keep the cleanliness of the product if you put them in a bag.
This piece of blender is designed to be small and ready to travel. It is perfect for blending drinks on the go and the build quality is great for the price. The blender is quite loud, so it might be too loud for some. You might want to test it out in your house before you take it on your journey.
The bottles are shallow and a little more fragile than some other models. However, they are convenient to take with you on the go and they are quite easy to clean.
7. Homgeek Personal Mini Blender Smoothie Maker
- This smoothie maker is able to operate with its power source where you can enjoy your smoothie while you are outside since it comes with a travel lock.
- The detachable blade of this smoothie maker is designed to help you in easy wipe.
- It is also built with a large capacity pitcher which is convenient to use.
- Not only for smoothies it is also built to make fudge, yogurt, juice and many more.
- It is also made to be able to crush ice, frozen fruits and vegetables.
- The stainless steel blades in it are durable and easy to clean.
- The smoothie maker is also designed to have an inbuilt safety protection, it does not cause any injury to humans.
- The opening of the pitcher is quite small.
- It has a tendency to leak which might make the contents spilled over the counter.
- Its motor is not very powerful.
- It does not have a cup lids.
- It is not able to mix dry ingredients.
(32 Ounce, Purple)
8. Portable Glass Smoothie Blender
- The glass jar makes it easy to clean and replace
- The accompanying bottle that the blades screw into easily fits in your cup holder – no real need to even use a big glass
- The silicone lid prevents anything from flying out!
- The super slim design takes up less room
- The portable design means you don’t have to stress about counter space
- Some users have experienced a delay with the motor getting up to speed, but this is minimal compared to other shakers
- It’s not really convenient when it comes time to go to the gym if you need to take the bottle.
- You don’t have many options to mix protein shakes
- If you want the glass jar and batteries to charge quickly, you have to leave them in the blender when you’re not using it
This shaker is perfect for travel because of the battery, the bottle works in your normal cup holder. The slim design makes it possible to store in a suitcase or your glove compartment.
It’s very easy to clean and the lid prevents any messes. The base shaker with lid is made of stainless steel, while the blade attachment and cups are made of food grade PP plastic.
9. Updated 2019 Version Professional Personal Countertop Blender
- Makes perfect smoothies, frappés, protein shakes and margaritas every time
- It blends, chops and grinds
- Powerful motor delivers smooth and creamy texture in minutes
- Easy to clean and store
- Stackable and convenient to use
- Reliable and powerful
- Made with durable materials
- Affordable price
- A bit noisy
- The lid seems to crack easily
When you want a one stop, the highest rated single serve blender, the Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ 1000 is your answer. It does so much more than just blending your shakes and smoothies perfectly. It also chops and purees, making it a kitchen workhorse.
You can quickly and smoothly get those ingredients processed completely, without the need for a hand blender to chop the ingredients you want chopped. It comes with cycles for making ice, frozen drinks, frozen desserts, smoothies, soups, and more.
10. Smoothie Blender
- Breaks down ice cubes without any problem
- Small and compact which is great for storage
- Powerful and sharp blades to crush ice
- Convenient and easy to use
- Comes with carrying case with handle
- Lid is a little flimsy, but overall great product
- Does not have a variable speed dial
The BILACA personal blender has a 300-Watt motor with a very sharp blade and a 60-second timer. It has a compact structure, but you can adjust the blade to be in the best position to get the perfect blending.
This blender will use the ice and frozen fruit to create amazing smoothies in a few seconds. Your kids will love it! The best part is, it comes with a carrying case, so you will be able to carry it and bring your beverage with you on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best single serve blender?
In this chapter, we will look at the best single serve blenders that are available on the market today. We will be examining the features common in such blenders, as well as the various features that are sold separately to create such blenders.
For this specific product type, size really does matter. If there is a single-serve blender that can make three consecutive batches of smoothies in a single session, then you can be sure that it will win in the category of best single serve blender.
What is the best blender 2022?
You might not think that it matters much but when it comes to the best blender the difference between models can be significant. It determines whether your blended drink will get lumpy or whether it will be chunky, whether grinds will get stuck, and whether you'll have to spend more to use a little bit. In addition, different models have different power settings, different quantity limits, and different speeds. So the best one will probably depend on your unique needs.
As a quick tip, the ones that are really good have features like presets, automatic shut-off, and so on. The ones that are not so good might not have these features. But in all, manufacturers have innovated greatly in recent years and what was state-of-the-art even just a few years ago is totally outdated now. So with so many competitive blender options out there, you should now be able to get a decent one for yourself.
What is the best brand of blender to buy?
First, search online for the best reviewed blenders. Then ask around about which brands are best from friends and family members. Finally, compare several blender brands to decide which one to invest in. Also, look for cheaper brands that have the similar blending speed and efficiency.
However, it is worth noting that good blender brands are usually more expensive than common brands that you can buy in regular consumer stores. The rationale is that the better blender brands have better blades, motor, and build quality.
Blenders grind down what you put in there. Consistent density and texture of the ground material determines whether or not the blender is good. To put it simply, if the blender leaves chunks or pebbles behind after you have ground up a bunch of stuff, then you have a low-quality blender that will simply waste your time and money.
What are the top 5 blenders?
Based on research and testing, we've ranked the highest rated single serve blenders in the list below. Overall the best blender we've found is the Oster My Blend. If you prefer a compact style and have a limited budget the Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender would be good second choice.
If you're looking for something quick, easy to store and clean, then the Nutri Ninja Pro is worth considering and the Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ can be a handy appliance to have on hand for small tasks.
There are many brands now manufacturing small blenders that make one or two servings. If you want to have a healthful diet, this is the way to go. You can have a variety of blends in a day without the mess and cost of using a pitcher blender to get them all done.
|Ninja Nutri Pro Compact Personal Blender||Best Overall|
|Hamilton Beach Personal Blender||Budget Pick|
|NutriBullet Pro||Upgrade Pick|