1. Omega NC900HDC Juicer Extractor and Nutrition Center Creates Fruit Vegetable and Wheatgrass Juice Quiet Motor Slow Masticating Dual-Stage Extraction
- Considered one of the top of the line juicers in the market today
- High juice yield
- It has an amazing ten-year warranty on all of its parts
- Quiet motor
- Excellent fruit and vegetable combos
- Breaks down fiber which means most of the nutrients are absorbed by the body, leaving less waste
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Powerful and efficient
- Produces about 12 oz. of juice in about five to six minutes
- There have been some complaints about the motor chipping easily
- They are not a budget-friendly option
- The pulp wastage is also high
- When the pulp has to be ejected, a lot of the juice gets wasted so this means you may have to invest in other accessories.
2. Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer
- Smooth operation due to a powerful micro gear mechanism
- Works quickly to juice whole fruits in seconds
- Easy to clean
- Includes a 24-ounce pitcher, measuring cup, and recipe guide for a variety of fresh juice concoctions
- There’s a 700 watt motor and double reamer
- The die-cast motor base and dual reaming action makes it more durable
- Some people feel that the motor is not as powerful as one might need it to be.
The last thing that you want to be doing is cleaning up a bloody mess all over your kitchen counter after you get a kick out of your morning grapefruit juice. Thankfully, the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer is able to juice fruits and vegetables with little to no issues.
This juicer also includes a 24-ounce pitcher, a measuring cup, and a variety of delicious juice recipes to help spruce up your morning routine.
With 700 watts of power and double reamer, it promises to get the job done quickly. And with a durable and powerful motor base, the Hamilton Beach 932 Commercial Citrus Juicer is quite portable and convenient.
3. Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar
- Affordable and highly versatile
- Heavy-duty electrical motor with a 3-year guarantee
- Incredibly easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Proven to produce high yields of juice from all kinds of citrus
- Fast model capable of juicing both large and small fruit
- Easy to clean and maintain with a wide range of attachments, accessories and upgrades available
- May be slightly difficult to clean if it gets really full as it can get quite bulky.
The Tribest CitriStar juicer is the best citrus juicer for use with large quantities. It comes with an extra-large feeding tube which makes it possible to juice a large amount of fruit in a single session.
The metal spout and strainer attachments are easy to remove for cleaning. It's great for large families or households who want to whip up large quantities of fresh and healthy fruit juice. The stainless steel spout attachment also includes a stopper which allows the user to set the drip speed.
The large chute size and wide feed tube make juicing quick and easy with minimal prep. This juicer also has a 3-year warranty for your peace of mind.
4. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- The larger basket allows for a larger amount of ingredients to be juiced at once
- High juice yield for the price
- Compact and convenient design
- BPA free
- Pulp may not be completely dry
- The longer feeder tube can be a little difficult to clean
- Juice may contain more froth than some of the other juicers
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is an adjustable power juicer that can handle anything you put into it. This single type juicer can be used for both hard and soft fruits and vegetables. The adjustable power provides a high performance at the lowest possible speed. You can reduce oxidation and preserve nutrients because of the minimum heat developed by the slow and deep extraction.
The 850 watts juicer has two speeds for you to choose. It allows for you to have finer or more coarse pulp, depending on your desired product. You will be able to control the amount of pulp that is separated from your juice. The simple dials on the machine let you change the pulp setting to the amount that you desire.
5. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
- Suitable for juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables
- Available at a reasonable price point
- Offers higher wattage for better performance and less clogging
- Juice extractor that comes with a safety locking arm
If you’re considering purchasing a new juicer, you might want to check out the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain.
This is a 700-watt juice extractor that is notable for offering a large 3-inch wide feed tube that will allow you to quickly and conveniently insert your food to go straight to work. Breville offers a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty on this product.
The Breville BJE200XL features a powerful motor that is sure to efficiently extract juice from your favorite fruits and vegetables. You will enjoy how quickly you can make your juice due to the fact that the motor operates at speeds of up to 13,000 RPM.
6. Drizom Citrus Lemon Orange Juicer Manual Hand Squeezer
- It has a very affordable price tag
- The material is out of premium stainless steel
- The design is also pretty unique and stylish
- It is quite difficult to clean if you juice oranges as the pulp tends to get stuck in the grooves
- The product is bigger in size than one might expect it to be
This hand held juicer comes with nice design and it is completely made of great quality stainless steel. It has a large leaf shaped hole and a small pyramid shaped hole, which actually aids in extracting juice from your hands.
The unit is very easy to use and clean, and it looks stylish as well. With this product, you can extract juice from oranges and other fruits and veggies, which is a lot easier than using a large and heavy juicer.
7. Hurom HP Slow Juicer
- Works well as a juicer, grinder and homogenizer
- Fits on the countertop without any hassles
- Durable and of the highest quality
- Silent and easy to clean
- Saves you the time of having to peel the fruits and vegetables
- High extraction rate
- Produces a considerable amount of juice in a short period of time
- Comes with transparent containers for easy monitoring of the juicing process
- May take some time to arrive at your doorstep
- You may have to cut your fruits and vegetables in smaller bits
- Produces foam with some foods
- Cleaning several parts takes time
This juicer is not for everyone. It will take a certain type of person to enjoy this type of juicer. If you are someone that likes to extract the most amount of juice from your fruits and vegetables and are looking for a quality product, this could be the best juicer for you.
Unlike centrifugal juicers, slow juicers produce the most amount of juice each time from any type of produce. They will usually get the pulp extracted to a pulp, while the centrifugal juicers leave a lot of pulp in the juices.
8. Hurom H-AI-SBB20 H-AI
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Dual micro-mesh filters to extract juice while retaining fiber
- Quick assembly with limited parts
- Two-speed operation
- Highly effective at juicing hard and soft produce
- 20-year-old company
- Might be too slow for some
- Larger than some other models
- Not designed for citrus
The Hurom H-AI-SBB20 H-AI, Platinum Slow Juicer (800 Watt) is a mid-range, entry-level product for those of us who want to invest in a juicer and kick-start a healthier lifestyle, or enhance their current juicing regimen. While it doesn’t give you the same versatility as a higher-end model, it comes with higher-end features and a price tag that fits the needs of most types of juicing.
Hurom is a 20-year-old company that prides itself on its customer service. They are also known to have a solid track record for mechanical durability and longevity for customer satisfaction.
9. Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer Machine
- Its wide feed chute reduces prep time
- Solidly built
- Key locking system prevents spillage
- Easy cleaning for those who don’t like toys
- Available at 800 watts
- There’s an overload protection mechanism which allows you to turn the machine on for a couple of seconds to dislodge any clogs that have formed
- Some reports of leakage from the center spout during juicing
- Depending on the price, this may be one of the most expensive masticating juicers on the market
There were quite a few juicers on the market to choose from, but Hamilton Beach Living Reviews managed to make a name for themselves as one of the leaders in the juicing technology. The Big Mouth is a great mini juicer at its best. You may have wanted to do more research on another product or the big brother. But this one is suitable for juicing most foods.
Effective compact juicers are always appreciable. This is a great product for you to enjoy your juices in even smaller spaces like your offices, hotels and other restricted spaces.
10. Hilax 850W Centrifugal Juicer Extractor 3 Inch Wide Mouth 2-SPEED LED Light Button Stainless Steel Juice Blender
- Great price
- 3-year warranty
- Interesting colors available
- Click to release plunger to add fruits directly into the juicer
- Sturdy construction with a good appearance
- Does not juice leafy greens very well
- The plunger mechanism is a little bit stiff, which makes adding fruits to it difficult
- Does not have an on/off switch
If you are not looking to spend a ton of cash on a high-end juicer, this one would do a decent job of juicing for you.
If you leave an orange or a lemon half in the machine, the next time you turn it on the juice will spray out, which can be messy. As with the other centrifugal juicers this one needs to have the pulp basket emptied regularly.
If you are juicing for a family of less than four people, this would be more than enough machine for your needs. It is much easier to use than the older models of centrifugal juicers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best type of juicer to buy?
Citrus juicers are typically small in size and can easily squeeze most citrus fruits. These juicers usually have a small strainer so it’s best to use them with portions of fruits or vegetables.
Masticating juicers are easier to clean than centrifugal juicers, and they produce a higher yield.
Centrifugal juicers are easier to clean, and they can handle a wide variety of fruit and vegetables. But if you put in hard vegetables or fruits, they make a lot of noise and can be very messy.
What is the best juicer for leafy greens?
If you’re juicing primarily leafy greens, then the best juicers of today might not be your best bet.
Centrifugal juicers (like Breville, Omega, and Samson) produce juice with excellent clarity, but the speed of extraction means that the juice produced can suffer from heat damage. That is why this is more typical of lower-end juicers.
On the other hand, masticating juicers (like the Tribest Solostar, Green Life, and Kuvings) tend to produce more nutritious and appetizing juice, especially for leafy greens and wheatgrass.
Which Slow Juicer is the best?
While searching for the best juicer, you will find that the two-speed options are among the most popular. These juicers allow you to adjust the speed of the juicing depending on the texture of food that you are using for juicing. For instance, you can slow down the speed for juicing softer foods and hasten the speed for juicing hard foods or vegetables.
When looking for a juicer, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. One is the type of juicer, which can be categorized into two types. The first is the masticating juicer, which uses a single auger to slowly press the food. This ensures that the nutrients and vitamins remain intact and are not overheated. The second type is the centrifugal juicer, which uses a fast spinning blade to reduce the food into a pulp. The downside is that the heat generated by the process reduces the nutritional value.
What is the best inexpensive juicer to buy?
For beginners, we recommend the manual Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor. You can find an in-depth review of this juicer as well as a step-by-step guide for buying the best cheap juicers making this our top pick.
This review should give you some good guidance as you make a decision on which juicer to purchase. If you’re short on time, you can use our easy to follow rating system to quickly pick the best juicer. If you’re interested in learning more, we’ve included plenty of information on the pros and cons of each juicer as well.