There are only two appliances that you should keep on your kitchen counter, and you are already familiar with one of them: your blender.
The other appliance is a juicer. They are both similar, yet very different.
The fact that you have made it this far reading this shows that you are an avid juicer who already decided that juicing and blending are both powerful ways to stay healthy.
That being said, you might be tempted to look for a juicer and a blender separately. That’s a good idea if you just started making smoothies and juices. In that case you are probably still trying to figure out exactly what you need, and a combination juicer and blender might be overkill.
Also, there are so many different types of juicers and blenders on the market nowadays that choosing one for your specific needs can be rather tricky.
I remember when I first started looking for a juicer and a blender in 2014. After hours of research, I thought I had found the best juicer blender combo available on the market.
Fast forward two years and I am here telling you that I purchased the right products.
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System||Best Overall|
|Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender||Budget Pick|
|Oster Blender||Upgrade Pick|
1. Ninja Mega Kitchen System
- The additional features will make it possible for you to do even more in your kitchen
- Cooking with it is a slice of heaven (literally!)
- It is a great value for the money
- This is a very high-quality appliance
- It makes delicious smoothies, juices, soups, salads, desserts and anything else that you can imagine
- There are a few noises that might be too much for some individuals’ ears
- It is very powerful, which can cause you to spill what you are chopping or blending if you are not careful
- Some customers have experienced problems with this product leaking
Bonus Recipe Book!
The Ninja Mega Kitchen processor has 1500w which will allow you to chop, mince, slice, grate, blend and grind anything you need to prepare your meals easily.
This amazing and functional kitchen tool can function as a powerful food processor, a compact personal blender, a convenient single-serve smoothie maker and even as a handy cheese grater or dough mixer.
2. Smoothie Shake Blender
- Great value for the money
- Easy to use
- Good build quality
- Makes some really tasty smoothies
- Cleans up easily
- Great customer support
- You need to wash the pitcher by hand to avoid mineral buildup
- You won’t be able to drain the entire pitcher when putting things in it so you’ll have to pour the excess liquid into another container before blending.
Easy to Transport, Without Cutting Board.
Overall we feel we can highly recommend this product right now as it has received high praise and has been quality tested.
Multifunctional fruit and vegetable juicer blender, food processor, electric grinder, electric knife and cutting board in one.
3. Oster Blender
- Modern design with sleek and stylish appearance
- Durable, high quality materials
- Brushed metal finish looks great in any kitchen
- Can also be used for juicing, grinding, and pureeing
- 12-speed control and pulse options
- Powerful 1200-watt motor
- Includes food processor attachment, 24-oz. smoothie cup, and 5-cup work bowl
- Can also be used for juicing, grinding, and pureeing
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-cup work bowl
- Some owners have reported problems with the machine
- Handles are slim and can easily slip
- Not easy to clean
- The safety guard also prevents adding too many ice cubes
- Problems with the variable speed control
This blender features a 1200-watt motor and can finely grind hard ingredients and ice effortlessly. The powerful motor is suitable for even the toughest jobs. What’s more, it’s also capable of dealing with frozen fruit and ice, making it great for healthy frozen drinks.
4. Cuisinart CPB-380 Hurricane Compact Juicing Blender
- You can always take it with you when you travel as it’s only 9 x 5.5 inches in dimensions
- High-powered, 1500-watt motor
- 40-ounce blending jar
- Efficient, 7-speed motorized control
- Quickly chop and blend ingredients
- Powerful enough to crush ice into snow
- Dishwasher Safe
- Can be a fantastic replacement for those who are looking for a more affordable alternative to Vitamix
- All the parts are not BPA-free
- It's small in size compared to other options
- The rubber seal is not BPA-free
- The package contains some small parts that can be easily misplaced
Compact and stackable, the Cuisinart CPB-380 Hurricane Compact Juicing Blender has all the features you will want in a blender. Included in the package are the jug, the lid, and the blade. The jug and lid are made from the BPA-free plastic material, while the blades are made of stainless steel and are not BPA-free. There is also a manual that thoroughly explains the important safety precautions to take while using the product and its safety features.
5. Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Blender
- Easy to use controls
- Extremely affordable
- Simple to clean
- A great value at this price point
- Can be used for smoothies or any other blendable substances
- Single speed
- Some reports of units being used to crush ice and the motor burned out
- It does not have a separate blending function
- Jar not intended for hot liquids
If you are looking for a blender to use for making your protein shakes, smoothies, and other liquids, one of the best options you can consider is the Hamilton Beach. This blender is in the low range of the price bracket, but you will find that it has many features and tools similar to ones in more expensive ranges.
Hamilton Beach Wave is versatile. It is powerful and fast. The heavy-duty motor is powerful enough to crush through ice and deliver a smooth, creamy consistency.
You can take it virtually anywhere with you. It is compact and has an easy carry handle, and it fits easily into tight spaces.
6. COSTWAY Electric 5-in-1 Professional Food Processer and Juicer Combo
- Combines multiple functions for making the most of your space.
- Great for creating homemade baby food and meal prep.
- Has a powerful motor and runs quietly.
- Versatile and fast; can make anything from homemade baby food to nut milk.
- Includes video instruction and recipes.
- Durable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 3-year warranty.
- * Takes up a lot of space on the counter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best juicer blender combo?
In the market of juicing, blenders, and purifying equipment, centrifugal juicers have the widest use. They are fast and easy to use, and they produce a healthy amount of fresh juice with minimal preparation. You can obtain the nutrition from fruits and vegetables without a fuss.
Another big advantage centrifugal juicers have is their versatility. You can make a variety of interesting drinks. You can make fruit drinks, healthy tea, frozen desserts, sauces, and even puree vegetables for soups.
But what I think is the worst part about a centrifugal juicer is how loud they tend to be. A good juicer can be equally noisy due to its powerful motor also. But if you have a pair of earplugs handy, this won’t be a big problem at all.
What is the best blender 2022?
Many people wonder what the difference between a blender and a juicer is. Both are probably the most versatile pieces of kitchen equipment, but they have different functions. If you're wondering which one is really best for you, then read this section to learn the pros and cons of each machine.